Saturday 24 August 2013

The Secret of Deliberate Creation. by Dr. Robert Anthony


The Secret of Deliberate Creation. by Dr. Robert Anthony
Alignment with the Laws of Quantum Physics
In short, in the world of Quantum Physics - thoughts (positive or negative) attract their equivalent or vibrational match. Think good thoughts attract good things. Think bad, negative or needy thoughts and you’ll attract bad, negativity and need.
Because, whatever you focus on with intensity and emotion will set the Universe in motion to bring that into your life.
Emotion is a key there. Most of us send out far stronger emotional signals about the things we don't want than those we do want.
And that’s normal. It’s how you and I are wired and it takes very deliberate thinking to overcome our emotional hard-wiring.
In other words, I needed to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. It was at that point I decided follow – to the letter – exactly what I will share with you in my course The Secret of Deliberate Creation.
There are no words that can express the freedom I experienced once I let go and trusted this one of a kind process.
I trusted my Subconscious Mind and the principles of Quantum Physics to lead me to the right people, circumstances, conditions and opportunities that would turn my financial life around.

No comments:

Post a Comment